hi guys, now i’ll write about what we feel, the point is our printer can’t print event right click on Properties Printer., i’m trying to starting via services.msc but the print spooler service always back to STOPPING SERVICE so i made post which title how to fix Print Spooler always “Stop” Status, here we go…
and then i’m googling and trying one on one step and its solve by below step
1. Go to Services.msc find “Print Spooler” in list and then double click it
2. make sure Startup type on General tab is Automatic
3. Go to another tab “Recovery” make sure that “First Failure & Second Failure” value is “Restart the Service”
4. change tab into Dependencies and make sure RPC service is the Dependencies tab
5. this step is point and useful for us (if i feel :D) > Delete all the files in C:\Windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS (make all empty)
6. go to General tab again and START print spooler service again.
after that restart your PC.
and then if u can’t find the way (:D i mean solution) , maybe u can try this step but i not yet try this solution because the step above is fix our problem XD buuuut it’s find right if i’m going to write this step for note
here it is
1. Run Command prompt by Administrator
2. and type like this in your cmd “sfc /scannow”
3. run with command in your cmd by typing like this “chkdsk /f /r”
4. after that go to Printers and Faxes in control panel Delete all printers that Useless or Unknown you think (usually signed by ! yellow)
5. and try to update or reconfigure your printer which have problem.
well, good luck guys